Monday, April 23, 2012

What a weekend:)!

This past weekend was one to remember.  First of all, we are celebrating 17 months of our relationship. (Awwwwww) <3. So, to celebrate...we did what any awesome Wisconsin sports fan would do, and attended a Brewers game.  The seats were great, and it was nothing short of amazing having my hunnie by my side.



Since we live a healthy lifestyle, we didn't have the typical beer and brats at the game.  We opted for a healthier choice, and went to a local Irish Pub for dinner.  I had a salad to start, and a marinated chicken breast and mixed vegetables for my main course.  Ryan had a cheeseburger that looked DELICIOUS!! I bet it tasted delicious too:)!

The Brewers won...no surprise there! ;) It was a perfect ending to the perfect evening.

Second part of the fun-filled weekend was my sister's baby shower.  This was a day that was long awaited for!  In the middle is my lovely sister Jamie. She is due in seven weeks, and her son's name is going to be Blake.  I am super excited to be an auntie!!

 Here is a picture of the three of us sisters.  
Jamie and David:)

Ryan and I at the baby shower!! :)

 The baby shower was a success!! We all had such a great time! I'm very glad that we could share the joy together at the shower.  It's not typical to have boys there, so that was a treat! :)

We ended the evening with our fantastic chicken and shrimp shish kabob's.  Read about the recipe in the next blog post!!

Have you been to a baby shower that had both males and females present?



No comments:

Post a Comment